Kangen Water - Kangen water Scam

Jan 25, 2011
review #218238

Kangen Water machine - Beware! This machine costs a minimum of $4000. They claim it produces alkaline pH water that contains anti oxidents, and will cure almost anything.

See website http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html - Ionized and alkaline water - Snake Oil on Tap.

This is a multi level marketing firm, and their return policy is that it costs you $100 if you return it unopened within 15 days, you lose $600 if you return it within 15 days opened. If you return it 16 days after returning it, you do not receive any money back (lose a $1000 down payment).

Check out the website above, and buyer beware.

86a7073
Had an experience with Kangen Water?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Tyent

Jul 29 Sewell, New Jersey

Also beware while getting Kangen Water Machines.
Enagic Kangen machines boosts pH of water with the help of harmful chemicals.
Shocking truth about Kangen Water. (Video)

TheRealist

Jul 17

I didn't know that the magic bubbles of Kangen water are able to physically hold open the airway for those who suffer from sleep apnea (heavy snoring) all night. Very impressive indeed. I am also excited to now know that Kangen water is the first and only cure currently available for the over 100 forms of arthritis; there must be a mass-coverup by Western medical practitioners at play for sure. It is also reassuring to know that a reliable cure for most forms of Cancer has been proven effective by the use of this, albeit somewhat costly, machine.
A foole & his money,
be soone at debate:
which after with sorow,
repents him to late.
Thomas Tusser

Kangen believer

Jul 15 Burbank, California

My personal experience is that six years ago, a friend starting bringing my wife and me Kangen water and told us to start drinking it exclusively. That meant my wife needed to stop drinking her daily can of coke and start drinking a substantial amount of the water. I was a water drinker myself, but never knew the difference between ordinary (bottled or tap) water and alkaline ionized water. We were 68 and 65 years of age at the time. Within 30 days, my wife's arthritis pain disappeared. We both realized our normal acid reflex from spicy foods was a thing of the past. Our snoring (we used to chase one or other to the guest room almost nightly) diminished drastically and only pops up if we have too much alcohol. By the way, I've not given up my usual martini each evening. So, we're not purists, but we do drink at least half our body weight in Kangen water each day.
After looking over the medical studies that originate in Japan and other Asian countries, we decided the science was real - and the gold standard of ionizers was (and remains to be) the Kangen water machines made by Enagic -who's been in business for 40 years. Enagic has expanded around the world and it's because the water works. "Works" means it helps the body to flush out the toxins and acidity which is the root cause of degenerative disease. The typical MD does not know anything about this because they have been trained to treat symptoms and not look for the root cause of illness.
Since purchasing
... Show more

4 6 Reply
DDsocal

Aug 01

Your wife stopped drinking a coke a day. Something so unhealthy. Yes, water is healthier than coke. "We drink half our body weight a day in Kagen water each day?" So if you are 180 pounds you are drinking 90 pounds of water a day. Impossible. I'm 100 pounds and could not drink 50 pounds of water a day and most likely would be dead from electrolyte imbalance. I don't think your experience is a sound experiment when someone was drinking a coke a day and you were probably drinking more alcohol than you do now. An accurate study would be there would be no change in all other factors except for the water consumption - in the same amounts previously. I think people spend $4,000 for a machine and begin to make healthier choices and live a healthier lifestyle.

4 2 Reply
Ashley

Jul 14

Kangen water- is a brand name for Alkaline Water.
Although these machines are expensive they are not worth it as there are many drawbacks of owning a Kangen water machine because these machines make alkaline water, with the help of harmful chemicals, so what I would say is to stay away from Enagic Kangen.
The video says it all.

2 3 Reply
Samy

Jul 13 Pasadena, California

I don't see how the machine is a scam if you're only comment is about return policy. I bought the machine and it does make alkaline water and is the best ionizer on the market. Be fair when you criticize anything, don't turn your anger into spite and obvious exaggeration.

4 0 Reply
Joseph

Jun 29

My wife bought one of those $4,000 machines 4 years ago. We both drink the water. In that period I developed type 2 diabetes and neuropathy in my feet. I also developed nasal polyps so bad they had to be surgically removed.
Do I blame the water for that? Of course not.
But I don't feel the least bit more energetic or healthy and my wife, after claiming at first she felt better, now admits the water does nothing for her.
Somebody makes a pile every time they sell one of these. As far as we can see the system is worthless.

5 3 Reply
gundy1

Jul 04 Austin, Texas

Did you change your diet at all? Do you smoke? Do you consume alcohol? Were you drinking other things that could have ruined the alkaline water you were putting into your body? I have a machine and I was already a healthy young male and a college and pro athlete...I saw a difference immediately in a positive way in everything I did from sleep to my workouts.

3 1 Reply
Rotten Apple Hunter

Jun 02 Richmond, British Columbia

Classic Pseudoscience. Also commonly described as the classic MLM lotions and potions. As with all shill posts, those on this thread can be instantly identified by the use of all caps words and name dropping (presidents, billionaires, etc...) and miracle cure testimonials. You'd think this multi-decade old tactic would grow old, but it never seems to. I wonder how long this Kangen Device faith healing machine will keep going.

3 2 Reply
truthseeker

Apr 25

total scam see it here

0 2 Reply
Raincity

Mar 10

Kangen worked for me - after 15 years with Rheumatoid Arthritis - I am now free of my disease. I once took five medications, denied health insurance, and was nearly disabled all before the age of 30.
At 32, I started drinking the water and I'm 35 now - no medication and no need to see a doctor. I can honestly say Kangen saved my life. Healthyra.com to read my story.
Heather M 253-209-7434

4 0 Reply
Heidi

Mar 01

So far I am concern as my friend introduce to me this machine. I purchase the SunUS machine of Kangen Water machine and and without trying the water and I just need to change my water I bought travel machine for 1,300 Canadian Dollar and it has a same benefits with with their 4000 dollar machine and won't cost me a lot just to change my water because I know I buy a very nasty water bottled and reverse osmosis/distilled water that is mostly acidic and worsier a DEAD WATER.. not all water are made equal and remember our body is 75 percent water but we need a right water a ALIVE water and not DEAD at all. I am using my Kangen water for 2 years and I purchase again the 4000 dollars machine and as far I am concern I am really happy and satisfied. This water is definitely true and it heals my broken body a lot. I don't buy now any Chemicals cleaning materials too because the machine produces 11.5 Ph for decreaser and 2.5 ph for antibacterial.. you don't need to buy organic food because by washing it by the strong alkaline water your fruits and vegetables will be morelikely organic. I save a money a lot on this machine.. and 4000 dollars for 20 years is still cheap than buying a acidic, worst water in a dollar. Thanks for the person who introduce to me this machine. By the way every business needs a profits and everything is Networking no matter what they say about the Kangen I highly recommend to the viewers to try the water and it works !!! This is a wisdom I thank God and... Show more

Brandon

Feb 19

This Kangen company is a disgusting vile creation from Japan sent to plauge poor little old people who are trying to extend the final years of their life or who have pain from things like arthritis. I became so infuriated when I researched the machine which I saw my grandmother had purchased when I visited her last year for Christmas dinner. She said that although she really liked that water and thought it was a good idea at first when she changed her mind about a month later they would not let her return it. After reading around now I know why, this thing was 4000 dollars and she purchased it from some *** woman in her neighborhood that had been giving her free water. Come to find out this scam is being purpotrated nationwide on our eldery as I read here http://www.alkalinewaterionizers.org/consumer-reports-why-are-kangen-water-ionizers-so-expensive/
Totally vile and dispicable international corporation utilizing people with no morals to push their product on the elderly. The FTC should really look into this business as it is clearly exploiting customers rights by not allowing them to return the products.

2 1 Reply
Water Store

Mar 03

You are very exaggerated in pushing the product in elderly.. everybody drinks water right ? You buy cheap nasty water bottle right ? Do you know the top Billionaires here in Industry are those company who claims their water bottles is healthy? How come you don't see their hokus focus advertising but that their water are all contributions of cancers.. Kangen Water Machine is a highly Medical Grade Platinum coated by titanum plates which is more expensive than gold.. do research first before you put your comments because those people who bought this machine will just laugh at you because they are really happy and satisfied. Money is the issue here nobody forcing you to buy a 4000 dollar machine ..the water itself will tell you to buy and not the seller. If you are looking a quality and a perfect Ionizers machine I will highly recommend to buy the Kangen Water machine and it is really worth.

5 4 Reply
Gary

Sep 22, 2013

Any time there is a product wherein half the price is due to home based salespeople, especially a multi-level marketing business model, the consumer needs to beware. As far as health claims, unless it is backed by reputable research and is repeatable research with A/B blind studies and especially FDA or other world recognized government agency approved, then okay...it is worth looking at and the unit should be available to test out for 30 days, much like the model used by Hoover Vacuums. WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY RED FLAGS! I hope most people would have the common sense to google things nowadays and do even just a bit of research and look for the product name plus reviews or plus scams and make rational decisions. A financing agreement that could take a $4000 machine up to $9000 machine. Come on sales people...how can you really live with this???

3 2 Reply
Chas Layback

Jul 30

First of all, Gary, don't blame people for making money...everyone needs a job...Secondly, the machine and company have been around for 40 years...thirdly, The FDA is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies...why would they want anyone to know about water that can actually help people get off of medications....My daughter has Kidney failure and when she started drinking this water, she got off of most of the medications. You really should do more research on products before you share your biased opinion....You should be saying "How can you live without it", bro!

Tihej

Sep 13, 2013

This guy is just trying to run down the product and it has its own hidden motives. I've used the machine for more than a year now and I'm totally satisfied with the Kangen machine.

5 1 Reply
Anndon Nee

Oct 20, 2013

Yes I agree.

3 1 Reply
The scientist

Feb 25 Fontana, California

Dude I have used the machine for 5 years, haven't felt any better when I drink the water. And now knowing more about science than 5 years ago I'm going to have the say the machine is dangerous for ones health. The machine that my family owns has a ph range between 7-9.5. Alkiline water with a P.H of 9.5 is just as dangerous to your body as water that has a PH of 4.5. The reason for that is each interval the P.H increases the more reactive a substance is. P.H also stands for Potentail hydrogen. The higher the PH the more hydrogen, the lower the PH the more oxygen. And when an acid comes into contat with an alikline substance they will form a salt. Now many of the substances in your body like oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen are all vital for life. Carbon is in everything, oxygen is often found in most compounds in the body, and nitrogen is in ones DNA. So the side effects from drinking this water are: Weight gin, high salt levels, indigestion, destroyed body tissue, and in some rare cases cancer. So do t waste 4000 usd oN this peice of ***.

5 2 Reply
IBDHIKER

Sep 12, 2013

How sad that this person misrepresented this product. The warranty is clear and written, she signed it before she bought it. Some people buy things they cannot afford....this is one. We absolutely love ours.

This is not a multi-level marketing program. (another hint she has no idea what she is talking about)

If you use it before returning it, the refund is much less... decide before you buy it...or decide when you get it and return it then...or return it at least BEFORE YOU USE IT! NOBODY WANTS YOUR USED PRODUCT FOR A NEW PRICE.

3 3 Reply

Showing 1-20 of 87 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Kangen Water.
Filing a new complaint about
×